Sunday 2 May 2010

Feedback


This is some of the feedback I got on facebook.com where I uploaded my magazine project. My model commented that it would have been better if we had used a camera (rather than a camera phone) which agree with, next time I will invest in a good quality camera as I would have liked to do that this time. You can tell that my feedback is from hip-hop fans as they use slang that people from that genre of music would use.

There was some constructive criticism about the grey boxes but other than that there was positive feedback as people liked the image a lot!


I got a lot of positive feedback on the double page spread and this seemed to be everyone's favourite. You can tell that the feedback is from hip-hop fans by the kind of slang they are using and their clothes on their profiles, therefore I would listen to their ideas to make my magazine better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment