Thursday 18 March 2010

3 Rock Front Cover Analysis'

These were the first front cover analysis' I created in class were all on a famous rock magazine called Kerrang, but I felt that I should really make other ones as I decided I wanted to make a Hip-Hop magazine rather than a Rock magazine, the second reason I decided to make new ones is that I did not use all of the correct terminology in these front cover analysis' therefore in my Hip-Hop analysis' I chose to make them look more professional and I used all of the correct terminology. And the third reason was that I did these analysis' all on the same magazine and I thought it would be better to have three different magazines to show variety in my work.

When I took pictures of the analysis' it didn't come out clear and I could only access an A4 photocopier; this is why I scanned the A4 analysis and took a picture of the A3 to show my creativity.





No comments:

Post a Comment